Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 4

Sydney Grace is having another good day! They are upping her feedings from the feeding tube and are continuing to try to get her to drink more out of the bottle. Her heartrate is still good. Please continue to pray for little Sydney. She has had 4 very good days, but we cannot lose sight of the fact that she has Trisomy 18 and is still very sick. Sydney's family is enjoying every second of her miraculous life.

We would still love to see your pictures and add them to the slideshow of Prayer Warriors. You can email them to amazingsydneygrace@gmail.com

Psalm 139:13-14

13
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

No comments:

Post a Comment