Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Living with Grace

I visited another T18 baby's blogspot today. Her name is Gracie and she passed away in December. I saw this quote that I thought was once again very true to what I am feeling and going through.

.......To live with the conscious knowledge of the shadow of uncertainty, with the knowledge that disaster or tragedy could strike at any time; to be afraid and to know and acknowledge your fear, and still to live creatively and with unstinting love: that is to live with Grace. Peter Henry Abrahams

Thank you all for your prayers and comments. I am feeling a little better this afternoon. One day at a time....

4 comments:

  1. Still praying. I hope you feel some peace tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica does always have the BEST quotes. I found her and read that quote after a week or so and thought it was very fitting. We lost a T18 baby too 1*15*10. We pray for you often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to all of you with baby Graces':)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are with you and your family. It's funny that you posted that quote because the first part of that has been on my mind a lot these days, how I live day to day with that shadow of uncertainty with my own Lily Grace. Thank you for the quote.

    ReplyDelete